Tuesday, December 06, 2005

One down

Blogger works today! For some reason, I haven't been able to update or check blogs in the past few days. Mabe it's just my computer (I'm currently at a library computer, clearly not being very studious)?

Anyway, exam period has officially started. I hope you can excuse my little panic attack there, it pretty much summed up how I was feeling. Now that I'm elbow-deep in exmas, well, there's little else to do than write them, is there? I had one today and have three more this week. Then I get to write one on monday, and I'm done!
The one today went OK: it was an essay-type exam (6 essays in 3 hours... urgh), which makes me a little uncomfortable. Reading over the answers, I'm always struck by how simple and uninspired they are. Luckilly, last night my friend Heather and I went over the previous years' exams-- and several questions had been repeated this year! Allright!
I make it a general rule not to think about how well/terrible I did once the exam is over though; what's the point of gripping over something you can't change? We'll see when the grades are up.

I'm tired, though. All I want to do now if reconnect with my friends (assuming I still have any), go out, plan a dinner, go dancing, go Christmas shopping, etc. It makes me a bit sad that I'll only have one day in Montreal before I head "home" to Madagascar, but at the same time, it's finals period. No one will be going out. I suppose there's always next semester...
At the same time, I can't WAIT until I'm get to see my family again-- it's been a YEAR since I saw my sister and brother (those two days in Dordogne don't count!). That's disgusting, and I hope it never happens again.

Hmm... I also can't wait until vacation to read. There are so many nice juicy books that caught my eye this semester but that I just haven't had time to read. Note to self: must read next year. Who needs sleep anyway?

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Ammo! You should be ashamed of yourself! (Thanks for the laugh, though)

11:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was blogger and not your computer. I tried reading your blog the other day (and some others) and it wasn't working for me either.

Yes! I totally agree with you on the "let's not think about them once we're done" exam issue. You'll only stress yourself out even more if you do that.

I'm so excited to read over Christmas too, it's ridiculous.

10:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home