Thursday, November 03, 2005

Some pictures of Halloween

Due to popular (hem) demand, some pics :-)

Halloween at the Cat's Corner:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I told you that the sea monster was amazing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The guy never let go of his guitar, even when he was dancing. It was impressive.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Watch those corners!




And the night out at Mad Hatter's...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our costumes : a man down on his luck in the 1930s, a hipster swallowed by the indie industry (people who didn't know me didn't get the social commentary, which made it even better), and a pirate.
I wish I had test tube shot glasses.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really starting to like these protein shakes...of course i put less powder in than usual...
Just thought i'd leave a random comment. On a friday night...
Wow, I need da man.

10:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!!

Bisous.


Mom.

3:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, no joke, I went to a Halloween party last week where the theme was dress up as your "greatest fear".

This couple came in together: the guy was dressed up as an aristocrat from the 30s (3 piece suit, bowler hat, cane, monocle,...) the girl was in a weird dominatrix Russian costume (boots, military jacket,...).

We couldn't figure out what they were dressed up as. After quizzing them for a (long) time, it came out that he was a capitalist, she was a communist and their greatest fear was a "clash of ideologies". A bit to intellectual for a party, me thinks.

3:44 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

That sounds like a great costume! The kind I would try to pull off... and fail.

6:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Can you send them to me?

2:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home