Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's snowing! For real this time!

The scene: the kitchen. My roomate and I are eating breakfast, when all of a sudden...
Sarah:
Oh my gosh! It's snowing! It's snowing! It's so pretty!
Me: What?! No! Nooooooooo!!!!!!
Sarah looks at me in shock, then bursts out laughing
Me:
That's it, I'm calling my mom.

So there it is, folks. Snow! I expect I'll run outisde to frollic and take pictures soon. But until then... I'll keep on reading Cognitive Psycology. Yum.

This weekend was quite fun! We had a big get-together at our apartment, kind of as our last chance to see all of our friends before everyone starts living in libraries. My contribution to the night? I wrote down over 50 pick-up lines, threw them in a hat, and forced our guests to use them at some point during the night.
My personal favorites (warning, some are a bit risque!):

"Is there a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can see myself in your pants"
"I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"
"Hi. You'll do."
"Bond. James Bond." (thank god no one used that one on me)
"If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
"Did we go to different schools together?"
"Hi, I just wanted to say that I noticed you noticing me and I wanted to let you know that I noticed you too."
"I wish I were a math problem, 'cause then I'd be really hard and you'd be doing me on your desk."
"Baby, I wish you were x^2 and I was x^3/3 so that I could be the area under your curve."

(Hey, I'm in science, I had to throw some nerdy ones in)

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

The only I'm obsessed is because I spent hours writing these down!
You've got to admit they're pretty funny...

1:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it hurts! it hurts! i'm never beating another person like that again!

8:57 a.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

uh...

8:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home