Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Already tuesday!

It seems everyone I speak to has had a bad weekend.
One thing I find that helps is simply the wonderful people that I've gotten to know here. Seriously, when I go to class, I'm happy to meet up and talk with my classmates.
Today I bumped into a friend (who, hands down, had a worse weekend than I did), and he invited me to lunch. When I got there, I found half a dozen other people; appearantly they have lunch every tuesday and thrusday! It was great-- chilled out atmosphere and I got to appreciate the last of the good weather. It's so good to find comfort in little things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we going to have a Thankgiving this year ? in Tana?......

I realise more and more that I miss America! Qui aurait pu le croire!!!!

9:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home