Monday, November 21, 2005

Random pictures

I found myself roaming through the apartment, taking pictures of things that make me happy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My stock of boeuf bourguignon. I tend to make this whenever I'm homesick (hum). It's better than it looks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The fruit bowl. I like fruit. They finally started selling clementines! It's the single best thing about winter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My light. It only cost about 5 dollars; christmas lights, pins, and all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum, ton boeuf bourguigon a l'air bien sympathique....ou as-tu trouve la recette pour le faire?

Bisous.


Mom.

7:21 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

J'ai regarde sur internet, mais je me suis surtout basee sur le recette de Coq au Vin de Noro. Et puis au pif!

10:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See! I'm not the only one that would have never guessed what the beef was without a label!

1:56 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Pfft. You two just went down in my "general-awesomeness-scale". Must be because you aren't french ;)

5:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm 100% French! I'm also 100% American and 100% Belgian, but that's another matter :)
Happy American Thanksgiving!
-Ammo

4:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home