Sunday, May 01, 2005

I hate moving.

Yuck yuck yuck!

I'm taking a break from moving all of my boxes into storage (my back hates me alot at the moment), but my computer battery is about to run out and I packed the cord to connect it to an outlet. Ahhhh!
My god, I hate moving... There's nothing as depressing as having to tear down everything and stuff it into stale little boxes. Everyone is leaving, and I feel about as scared as when I moved in (OK, maybe not that much). Plus, everyone's mummy came down to help them move... and my friends didn't even make it to help me move my boxes. This really depresses me for some reason; I've lived in montreal for a year, and there isn't a single person I can think of calling without being bothersome to help me move. What do you think that means?
I want my mommy, or I want to sleep, but both ain't coming anytime soon.
Anyway, if I don't move my boxes soon, the chinese church is going to arrive and I'll have to do this tomorow, god forbid.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Vicky,

When do you want me to come.....from Tana?....I feel so Bad but we love you so much!!!!

Bon Courage....j'espere que tu seras bien installee dans ta nouvelle chambre et je pense que tu as besoin de sommeil et vitamines.

Big Big Bisous.

Maman.

1:05 a.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Hi Vicky,

Soory we couldnt be here to help :( Hope all goes well and that you have time to chill out a little during the summer. Why not go visit some family down in the States?

10:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or friends :) I'm sorry I couldn't give you a hand either!
-Ammo

11:56 p.m.  
Blogger Kate said...

hey victoria, it's kate. i just wanted to let you know that my blog is back at redhandedjill. i'm over my blogger paranoia, (yay!) just in case you want to read.

ok happy moving!

7:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home