Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finals are over!

And so my first year at McGill ends. Uh.
Frankly, at the moment, I'm a bit too overwhelmed to think anything about it. I'm knee-deep in boxes (packing sucks), and classes start up again on monday. Eee!
I've been trooping around town looking for either an on-campus job, or a business small enough that it'll agree to hire me beneath the counter, plus I still need to go apartment shopping. But as my future flat-mate isn't even in Montreal at the moment, I'm not even going to think about it. I may minoring in psycology, yay! It just feels so flaky though, but the classes are loads of fun. Especially abnormal psycology, mmm.
Blogger is being so fickle lately! This is about the third time I've tried to update, but it never works. So I'm thinking I'll switch over to live journal for good (I am a traitor, I know).

Anyway, I'll probably write something more exciting when I'm not as exhausted! :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the end of your first year!
What's Live Journal?
-Ammo

11:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home