Monday, October 16, 2006

Senioritis

In case you haven't noticed, I am currently suffering from a mean case of senioritis.

I have been working for a long time now, and to be honest, I don't feel like doing much of anything at the moment. I recently had a crunch time consisting of medical school applications, research proposals, work, and school, all at the same time. Now things have settled down a bit; I finished my project and no longer have the lab job (!!), applications are done (for the moment), school is, well, school. I'm finding that now I've undergone the horror that was the MCATs, I just can't bring myself to stress out about school that much anymore... Which isn't implying that I've stopped studying; rather, I know understand how McGill works, and just how much input is required for the output I want.

Speaking of the MCATs, I received my scores on Friday, and they were quite good! Far better than I expected, especially considering how I felt about the test day. And good enough to get me where I need to go (hopefully)!

Having quit my job, I'm not finding myself with alot more time on my hands than I'm accustomed to. I joined the swing troupe, naturally (acrobatics and choreography? I'm so there!). But does anyone have any suggestions of a hobby I could take up?

Oh and I brought my computer in the shop about a window that keeps popping up and was told that it was "heavilly infested", whatever that means. So I've been computer-less since Thrusday, which has been perfect timming considering the slew of essays and applications I have due this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the MCAT results!!!!! See, you worried for nothing :) Doro is very proud of you!
I just got back, and don't want to look for work...

-Ammo

P.S.

I second a-tony's suggestion :)

6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home