Saturday, September 09, 2006

Still alive!

Hey! Just a quick post to confirm that I am, in fact, still alive. My life right now is a whirlwind of medical school applications (which, at times, make the MCATs look relaxing), scientific papers, my job, classes, catching up with friends...
School has started up again. This last year, I'm branching out (a bit) and taking non-biology classes. Amazing! I'm actually really excited about all of my classes; I forsee a post about those soon.
I got my wisdom teeth removed last Friday which partly explains why I have been so MIA. The operation went really well--I was hardly swollen, and could walk and talk right after. I'm finding the recovery period slow though... My jaw is still very tender, and eating food takes me alot longer than usual. Not to mention that I am always tired!
I was also offered a free plane ticket to Portugal, of all places! next weekend, so clearly not being busy enough, I accepted. Lisbon, here I come! I'm really excited.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum, enjoy Lisbon next week-end mais est-ce vraiment raisonnable?

Courage pour tes cours qui viennent de recommencer.


Mom.

5:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Glad to hear you're doing well after the wisdom teeth op. Good luck this year, and have fun in Portugal!
All the best,
Amanda

7:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home