Friday, August 11, 2006

Uh oh

Sorry about the silence, guys. The truth is that I get virtually no work done if there's a computer around, so I'm basically trying to keep my distance.
I'm reaching a critical point of laziness. So far, I've run out of...
-Fruits
-Vegetables
-Pasta sauce
-Bread
-Meat
-Shampoo
-Soap
-Toothpaste

...Don't worry, I actually went out and bought soap etc. yesterday (I figure that, yes, I'm french, but I wouldn't want to perpetuate that particular myth). The food situation, on the hand, is worse than ever. I'm running out of milk, too. I think that will be the last straw.
I did cook up some mean chili with whatever I could find lying around the kitchen (canned beans!), but chili is hardly something you crave for in mid-August.

So the MCATs are in 8 days, woo! The thing I've discovered about exams is that there's no point getting a panic attack over them, because in the end, you're either prepared or you aren't. At this point, I'm just taking a bunch of 8-hour mock-tests so that the day of (hopefully!) even if I panick, I'll be able to fill everything out of habit.

3 Comments:

Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Ballance may be the answer. No?

9:06 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

In that sense I utterly fail at Being And Adult. Balance is beyond me-- if I'm doing well at work, I'll be slacking at my studies, but if my studies are going well, then you can be sure that my apartment will be a mess.
I keep hoping that it's something that'll magically appear as I grow older...

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger swoods said...

What is with you and your non-grocery shopping habits? ;)

Eeek, I can't believe your MCATs are so soon. With the amount of studying you've been doing, I know you'll do amazing!

9:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home