Sunday, May 07, 2006

Athens!

Just a quick word (7 minutes left).

Here I am in Athens, Greece. It's an amazingly beautiful capital, what with monuments dotting the downtown area, and huge with a population of 5 million! My friend Heather and I have spent the last two days walking our little hearts out, and we are taking an over night ferry to Crete tonight.

We managed to books all of our ferries ahead of time! We even got a (seemingly) good deal on sleeping accomodations on some islands. Too good to be true? Probably. But right now we're pretty darn happy with our situation!

So far the trip has been lovely. Hopefully it'll warm up a little (it was 15 degrees here in Athens, and word at the hostel is that the islands are very windy).
I'll see how often I can update this; otherwise I've been trying to keep a little travel journal up to date.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought it'd be warmer over there!
Have a great time!
Ammo

1:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy, enjoy.....

Tres sympathique d'avoir quelques impressions de ton debut de voyage.

Stay safe!!!

Bises.


Mom.

1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home