Tuesday, April 18, 2006

School buses on fire!?

A friend brought this news article to my attention (EDIT: hopefully it will work now).

Why would I be interested in a news article about burning buses, you ask? Well... because those buses belong(ed) to my dear old high school, that's why.

This is completly crazy. I can't believe this happened; it's a shock enough to think that my high school kept on existing after I graduated (I'm not at all ego-centric, I swear), but this?
Those were the beat up old buses I used to ride to school, and the cranky bus drivers I've known all my life. Nostalgia.

I'm having trouble believing the anti-semitism has escalated so much since I left the States. Either I've forgotten how bad it was after living in happy-go-lucky Canada for two years, or the media is exagerating things and this is just the result of some bored hicks out for an exciting night.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

for some reason i can't read the story! rawr. oh well. it sounds really weird. anyways hi victoria!

12:08 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hi Kate :)
Hmm... that IS weird, thanks for pointing it out. I'm not sure why, but it works if you copy and paste it!

8:52 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi, non plus, je n'arrive pad a rentrer dans le site que tu indiques....je voudrais bien lire l'article....

Love.

Mom.

5:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you mean anti-Frenchism? the link seems to work now. I never thought I'd say this, but I feel sorry for our bus drivers!
-Ammo

10:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home