Thursday, March 23, 2006

Energizer bunny

Sorry again about the lack of posts.
I feel as thoughI've hardly had time for basic hygene, let alone blogging (joke, joke).

Recently I've been kept pretty busy. I've started my real project at work, which means I've started my 12-hour shifts. On one hand, it's sickening to be leaving the lab at midnight (especially when I have an early morning class the day after...), but I know it'll all going to my Balkan trip this summer, so it's all good.
I get to be in a dance show program! It's very exciting; it says: "Victoria Bond, tech". Woohoo! Slowly, but surely, I'm infiltrating myself into the drama scene, bwahaha.
It hit me today that not only is it Thursday (already! how does that happen?), but there are only four weeks of classes left.
In fact, one of my exams is next Tuesday. Oh, dear. This year's really been a blur.

I think I might tone it down next year. As lovely as this year was, I did end up burning out a bit too often for my taste. Next year's resolution? Take up swing dancing again. Stop working so hard (sheesh!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Beaver said...

Victoria Bond, Tech! That's pretty cool.

Then again, Bond is an amazing last name. Ursula Bond even sounds nice.

Take care of yourself.

Beav'

5:32 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

I hope I WILL be eating mold in... wherever! I spent all afternoon looking at travel books, huh. I'm starting to think I'm a bit insane.
I should be back in Montreal by the 5th of June, so heck yes, we should plan something!

5:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a great Romanian friend (in her 20's). If you'd like to be in touch, let me know.

1:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home