Thursday, April 27, 2006

Freedom!

Exams are done! I know I always say this, but these were the most brutal so far. These past two days, I've had:

Diversity of Life* at 2 P.M.
Developmental Biology at 9 A.M.
Eukaryotic Cell Biology at 2 P.M.


Let me re-iterate: brutal. I have to admit I'm pretty impressed at the ridiculous amounts of information my brain can retain. For the last exam, I walked into the room convinced I'd forgotten all of the course material, but once I sat down and read the questions, the answers would pop out to me out of nowhere. Nevermind that I've forgotten it all today.

I had this fantasy of spreading my notes all across the living room floor (there were alot of notes), and having my flatmate take a picture of me laughing in glee as I tossed my index cards (there were alot of index cards too) up into the air.

But now that I'm finished I've found all I want to do is clean/do laundry/cook/get ready for my trip. I'm leaving in 8 days! I have so many errands to wrap up before I do! Agh!

*For the reccord: life really is diverse, like woah. That's the last time I take a course at McGill thinking, "Gee, I think I'm up for a challenge."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays now....enjoy your trip.

Bravo pour ton annee qui se terminera par de bons scores ? I hope !!!

Love. Mom.

10:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, now that you're no longer up for challenges, you can join the ranks of us useless people who think about the easiest way to get out of their course requirements (Stat 203/204 anyone?)

1:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's great when exams are over. You always think during the exam period that as soon as you've finished them you will simply sleep for a week, then when they're finished, you feel re-invigorated and full of energy.

Fondly,

Dad.

12:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, what's up with the sudden urge to clean (of all things!) once you're finished with exams? The same thing happened to me, though I didn't get too far.

I'm leaving Montreal tomorrow, so I just want to say have a fantastic time on your trip!! I expect updates and pictures. :)

I'll probably be coming up a few times to Mtl in the summer, so if you're around after your trip, I'll let you know when I'll be here.

Have fun!!
Sarah

10:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can clean my place if you've got extra capacity.

Will.

12:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
So how do they test you on diversity of life? They ask you to list a whole bunch of animal species? :)
-Ammo

5:15 p.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

Congrats!!! FYI, I updated !!!

6:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home