Saturday, October 01, 2005

Exam Schedule

I checked my exams schedule yesterday:

Dec 6th: bio
Dec 7th: bio
Dec 8th: bio
Dec 9th: psyc
Dec 12th: bio

Note #1: Dec 6th is the first day of exams
Note #2: Dec 10 and 11 is a weekend

I seriously have no idea how I am going to deal with this. It's not humanly possible.
Now I know why biology students say the U2 is the year of Hell.

It doesn't help that I booked my flight for the 23rd of December... I don't know what to do. Should I spend a week in London with my brother? Should I go back to Washington D.C.? Should I stay in Montreal? The problem is that everyone just heads home as soon as they exams are finished. Arrgh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DC is way more fun :) Plus you can see the National Xmas Tree!
-Ammo

5:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS INSANE.
Your schedule is a lot worse than mine. For once, I got an even distribution, 2 exams first week, 2 exams second week, 3 exams in the last 2 days.
I would say stay in Montreal, except everyone else will be still taking exams...

3:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vicky,

Viens a Tana....tu pourras un peu eduquer Ludwig et nous partirons ensemble en Afrique du sud et profiter de notre grande maison.

Bises.

Mom.

5:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home