Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Work out

So my friend Beata has been subjecting me to weekly workouts.
Now, I've always been mildly terrified of the gym, and in particular of the girls that go to the gym. They're all so hardcore! But it really isn't as bad with a friend. She makes me do cradio (running, rowing, stairmaster, crunches, and all that lovely stuff) on tuesdays, and I make her swim on thursdays. I also swing dance on wednesdays, and sometimes on fridays.
So far, I've been really really hungry (I feel as though I'm eating twice as much as before!), and either feeling really lethargically happy or high strung. Tonight, I haven't done my workout, so watch out tomorow! I don't even know if I'll be able to fall asleep.
It's funny because before we started I was freaking out about how much time working out would take out of my weeks-- and I suppose it does, but I'm not going crazy. I'm actually feeling way more relaxed about midterms this year than I did last year--which sort of stresses me out: I get the feeling that I'm being lulled into a false sense of security.
Ahh, you know you're a Bond when being relaxed about something stresses you out.
We'll see how all of this goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je suis tres admirative de tes exercices et gymnastique.
Bonne chance pour tes examens....

Bises.

Mom.

4:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there's another workout scheduled for today! Yaaaay! (All right, false enthusiasm, but we'll put ourselves through it anyway...)

9:01 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Did you enjoy the chick songs on tuesday? :D

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home