Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some pics of Montreal

Hey, my friend Vanessa just sent these to me. They're pictures she took the day it was pouring at the jazz fest, but I decided to swing dance anyway. They aren't very good, but keep in mind that it was raining and she didn't have a digital camera!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dancing in the rain (I'm the dork in the white and black skirt).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had to wring my skirt dry before they'd let me walk into the store!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beaver said...

Cool pics ! Glad you finally updated your blog, Vic !

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger Kate said...

that looks really fun, dancing in the rain! you're pretty.

5:23 p.m.  
Blogger alisa beth said...

are those BLUE socks you're wearing?? with a white and black skirt??

7:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home