Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Au feu (again)!

For my last night in Montreal, I had dinner with my friends Ben and Emily. Ben (being chinese) was making chinese food when he set my wok on fire! He proceeded to freeze up into a corner as Emily screamed. I grabbed the wok and, being the genious that I am, tried to extinguish an oil fire by dousing water on it. Not smart.
The lesson learned? Don't quit your day job. I'll stick with biology, not fire-fighting!
France now has the inter nets! I won't be disconnected after all (although perhaps a little break would have been healthy? Naaah).

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

yay, you're still here!

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

he he... are you going to rename your blog ? May I suggest :
-007 in "Baguette" land
-News from Cheese Heaven
-A Beret for 007
-Looking down from the Eiffel tower
-The Montmartre Gazette

Enjoy all you can ! France is great. Just great.

12:50 a.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Hehehe, the names that Beaver suggested are actually pretty good...

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

I will now proceed to bug you for an update !

1:57 p.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Hey Vick, did you get to see the 14th of July Parade in France this time around?

3:34 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought I was a bad cook... At least I never burned my pans :) I did burn the food pretty regularly though...
-Ammo

2:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home