Monday, August 06, 2007

New York, New York

Sorry about the deathly silence, folks. The truth is, my blog has been going through some growing pains this summer.
The whole purpose of it had been to provide my family with an easy way to see what I was up to when we were scattered all over the world (my parents in Madagascar, my sister in Senegal and Congo, my brother in Saudi). But now that I'm living at home again, and that my sister is back in D.C., I find my self at a bit of a loss of what I should write here (my brother is irrelevant because he never reads this anyway!).
Add to that the fact that my life this summer hasn't been anything to write home about (work, eat, sleep, repeat), and, well, you get a blog that isn't ever updated. I'm sorry.

I did end up going to New York city this weekend, which was wonderfully refreshing. I could really see myself living there at some point in my life. I'll put up some pictures when I get 'em (my camera died, as usual).
Until then, this blog is probably not going to be very exciting until I move out of D.C.. This may happen next year; I have vague plans to move out to South America, but as with everything else in my life at the moment, nothing is set in stone.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take advantage of your freedom while it lasts!!! By visiting NY more often for instance :)
-Ammo

11:17 p.m.  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I have never been to NY. But it is not really on my list of places. If I go to a big crazy city, I want it to be a big crazy city - far away. Like Tokyo. That would be cool.

But really Japan would not be too much different. I can not understand what New Yorkers are saying anyway. They might as well be speaking Japanese. That accent is just too much. Boston accents are the worst.

7:02 a.m.  
Blogger Reading the District said...

greetings from south america! join us....join us.......

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Well, stay in touch with the rest of us. ;o)

5:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vicky,

I'm counting on you to let me know if you ever start your blog again (from up over or down under :)

-Ammo

11:17 p.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

Yeah, aren't you in Oz, now? How all is well and happy New Year to all the 007's.

2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home