Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The atheist's worst nightmare

Whew! I handed in my massive Evo-devo paper (35 pages about a gene pathway called sonic hedgehog. No, really) on Friday, and had my soul-sucking Abnormal Psychology exam on Monday.
I've been taking the course for a year now (so that's 6 Abnormal exams overall), and I
still haven't gotten used to those exams. They are so hard to study for; the professor has a fill in the blank section were anything, anything can be asked for. You aren't safe unless you really know every detail from every lecture slide, and every rant he's ever had. Whew, indeed.
Hopefully, my last 3 exams won't be so stressful!

In the spirit of relaxing, I give you this: a banana. The Atheist's worst nightmare.




If you click the youtube link, the response is also pricless! But by far the best comment I've ever seen regarding this video was my friend Chase's:

Chase Moser
Converted
9:44pm April 13th
I watched your banana video and I am not writing my evo-devo paper because of it.
Evolution is dead to me.

thanks

5 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

So was the banana created to fit perfectly in the human hand, or did the human hand evolve to fit the banana perfectly?

And monkeys also love bananas. So are humans monkeys? Or did God just decide "hey, what the crap! Ill give these monkeys banana hands too, just to screw with those humans".

And lastly, why is it that if I eat nothing but bananas I get the squirts? and why did humanity seem to originate in a totally banana free area of the world?

Tell me, oh great makers of crap uploaded to You Tube!

9:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a moment there I thought he was going to explain why the banana was God... That would have been interesting :)
Ammo

10:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"notice how gracefully the peel lays over my hand"....
Priceless.
-beata-

9:12 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Lazy: because it's God's way. Isn't that the answer to everything?

I like the part about the biodegradable peel best. Haha.

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I like the part about the peel perfectly covering up the hand. Why you need your hand covered while eating a banana eludes me however. Unless of course you have an "eating disorder".

6:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home