Saturday, March 03, 2007

March Madness

So much to do! So little time!

I have roughly two months left in Montreal. This has thrown me into on hell of a funk, let me tell you. What to do? Who to see? Should I focus on school work? Or disregard it entirely? I'm like a spinning top, trying to make every moment precious. I'm so heartbroken and frightened, yet try to put on a brave face. Everyone else seems to be ok-- I should be ok too.

Just as the ice was melting, Montreal was pelted with snow, snow, and more snow! It's beautiful-- my friends and I dive recklessly into the snow drifts and leave snow angels. We're soggy for the rest of the day, but it's worth it.

Tonight is la Nuit Blanche-- an all night winter festival in Montreal. All of the museums are open and free all night, the Old Port turns into a general party, and free breakfast is distrubted at 4:30. It's going to be brilliant.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Hummm...If I had only two months left in Miami I would concentrate on doing all the things that I always figured I would do "later".

So whatever you wanted to do, but just never got around to doing - is fair game!

I would start with streaking downtown.

6:16 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Lazy: check that!

8:26 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Or rather: duly noted.

10:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home