Friday, January 12, 2007

A word of clarification

Ok, I think it's about time I clear something up.
I can understand why there's been confusion--I mean, I blog about bridal showers and wedding planning all the time--but I am not, in fact, getting married.

A word of explanation. I got a mildly panicked phone call from my sister today, asking whether or not I had plans to get married in the immediate future and hadn't told her. Apparantly, someone posted the following comment on her blog:

"Your sister will only have ONE bachelorette party and bridal shower in (hopefully) all her life. You may want to refocus your priorities ESPECIALLY considering you've MONTHS of notice as to the date. Your sister adores you and raves about you all the time. You need to be there for her."

Sorry, anon! Although it's true that I rant and rave about my sister, I can't say that I was planning on getting married anytime soon.

Victoria: still on the market. Get 'em while supplies last!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... And I already went out and bought a wedding gift...
AMmo

10:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...vic, you mean our wedding is off? I had the tux all ready...
-beat-

1:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wedding....grandchildren.....j'en reve deja!!!!!

7:53 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Pitie, maman!

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Lol! That's just like mom to come across this topic!

8:51 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

I know, eh? It's uncanny, like she has a 6th sense or something.

12:17 a.m.  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

A lot of good that does me. Being in Florida and all :)

5:23 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Haha, sorry Iguana, Victoria is offered in Canada only.

4:44 p.m.  
Blogger James Bond said...

Not getting married? But your mother wants grandchildren, not a bridal shower. (Do the math...)

6:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home