Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rudeness

Argh. This evening I was supposed to meet up with some friends to check out Montreal's famous jazz festival (tonight is the first night).
I was running comfortably late as usual, but when I went out to find my bike-for-the-summer (I'm borrowing my friend Heather's), I bumped into a rather substantial problem.

Someone had locked their bike through mine, onto the fence. What?! How rude is that?
Long story short, I was more than a little late, missed my friends, and ended up watching the show alone (it was still very good, though). Grr! If I were spiteful, I'd call up some of my more... "ressourceful" friends and get them to cut the bike's lock off. But for now, I left the owner a little note:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Note: my nice blue bike, trapped by the shitty red bike.)
If it's still blocking my bike when I leave for work tomorrow (at 8 A.M.), I don't know what I'll do!

8 Comments:

Blogger Beaver said...

I strongly recomment cutting your bike loose and then attaching it elsewhere.

This person's stupidity deserves a lost lock... or bike !

Cheers,

Beav'

2:08 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

So Beav, when are we meeting up?

7:52 a.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

Good point. I suck at this.

I'm going to NYC tonight for the long weekend, but coming tuesday I'll be in MTL and fully available.

I'm emailing you my cell so we can hook up !

1:12 p.m.  
Blogger Beaver said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 p.m.  
Blogger Buffy said...

I'm annoyed for you. I can't even look at the pic.

Idiots.

1:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did it end? Did he remove his bike and leave you a "sorry" note?
-Ammo

10:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Never mind, I just read your last post... :)

10:55 a.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

That was incredibly polite (and cute) of you.

3:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home