Saturday, June 17, 2006

Pictures

Wow, I have been really bad, haven't I?
Well I've started my job at the lab again in earnest--it's so fascinating, I get my own project. However, I also get to chose my own hours, which in my case (total work-aholic), can be a pretty bad thing.
I've also taking my MCAT (the medical school exam) classes every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, with plenty of practice problems, reading, and tests in between. I'm really glad I'm taking the classes though; I don't think that I would be able to pass without them.

But hmmyeah. That means we've got a very busy Victoria on our hands. In the past few days I've watched Ten things I hate about you and discovered an awesome new tea shop, but apart from that I've been lying low. After my month of mayhem, it's rather nice to stay in, be alone, and have a schedule. Call me crazy.

I've put up my pictures from Greece here, and the ones from Turkey here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're really super busy! But I guess as long as you're happy, that's the important thing :)
The pictures are really great! I especially liked the one of the Greek soldiers in mid-motion, of the Asterix mural, of the dervishes..
Your friend makes weird pottery... :)
-AMmo

10:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home