Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm back baby

Well folks,

Here I am back in Montreal. Just like that. I've got to say it's really strange being back here, like nothing at all happened.
I hadn't landed ten minutes when my cell phone buzzes: it's a woman from my MCAT (the exam I must pass to get into medical school) courses reminding me that my first class is this Saturday; I should bring pencils as we will be subjected to an exam. Huuuh! Talk about snapping back into reality.
This morning I woke up at 4 A.M. in the throes of a panic attack: work, school, apartment, etc. You name it, I worried about it! So, around 6, I gave up, got up, and started reorganizing the kitchen. My new flatmate, Sean, is going to be seriously freaked out when he gets up, I bet!

I feel as though my life's a total mess at the moment; I think it's just the shock of going for the travelling life--no responsibilities-- back to my quasi-adult life in Montreal. I'm half way into cleaning my room now, and as soon as it's a decent hour I will call my landlord. Then, I will stop by my job, and possibly buy paint for my living room on the way.

I kept a journal every day during my month in Greece and Turkey. I was rereading it yesterday, but I think the whole trip is too fresh for me to write about it just yet. I will upload my pictures and then we'll see!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, I hope you've gotten over the shock of getting back! It's really tough coming home from vacation, even when you don't have a job :)
-Ammo

10:00 p.m.  
Blogger James Bond said...

WHAT! You cleaned the kitchen! What did they do to you in Turkey?

Dad.

11:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home