Friday, February 24, 2006

Reading Week

Frankly, there isn't much to report.
My life at the moment: wake up, feed and entertain Gerturde, go to work and/or library, study until library closes, go to coffee shop, study until that closes, go home, shower, try to read from my book, fall assleep.
This is as bad as finals!
I don't understand. Lots of lots of people have gone home or gone travelling. How do they do it? I'm studying non-stop and still don't feel even remotely ready for my midterms on Tuesday. And I'm not even talking about the papers I have to write. Why does it take me forever to study? I feel so stupid, I must be doing something wrong... but I honestly don't see how I could cut my work-load.
Hmmm. I'm tired. I wish I didn't have to take my MCATs this summer...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, all my mid-terms and essays were due before reading break which is why I could take things easy. :)

Don't stress out too much! (I know I'm asking for a lot there)

1:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, it sounds like you're studying a lot less than I did!

Keep it up! Will.

9:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually looking forward to the MCATs...I'm operating under the delusion that I stand a chance...

10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home