Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Or, as I like to call it, Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D.).
I've got to say, Valentine's Day at McGill is always very interesting! There's a flurry of singing Valentines-- students with red lab coats crashing through the class room doors, arms ladden with roses or candy, who burst out into some cheesy song ("L is for the way you Look at me; O is for the Only one I see; V is Very very extraordinary; E is even more than anyone that you adore").
Mostly though, everyone I know, single or not, has been completly preoccupied with midterms. That's right; it's that time of the year again!

I had a bit of a break this weekend though. I went to Valentine's Day themed concert a few blocks away from my house!
I've been itching to write a post about the neighborhood I live in. I will do so... in due time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home