Monday, January 30, 2006

A Feist to DIE For

Here are some pictures!

Image hosting by Photobucket

William , or "Big Bill" (aka Dan) and Dorothy, or "Dotty" (aka Eva) . She was the crazy sister and he was her husband.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chris Lester, the playboy good-for-nothing son (aka Sean), Eleanore the secretary (aka Caroline), Robert, the business associate (aka Robin), and Candy the slu--fashionable next door neighbor (me!).

Image hosting by Photobucket

Candy, her daughter Desiree (aka Katie), and Robert. Candy appears to be accusing Robert of something at this point.

We seem to be missing pictures of Mark Lester, our gracious host! I didn't have my camera that night, so I have to wait for others to upload their pictures...

PS: Please let me know if this makes my blog look funny again...

6 Comments:

Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Thanks for the pics! Yes they do make it look funny again. Have you selected the medium or the large option? When I pt mine on medium, the posts look fine.

2:09 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

You have to guess before I'll tell you!

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger 007 in Africa said...

I dunno, "Big Bill" looks fishy to me too!

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wrong! Annnnd... wrong too!

It was ELEANORE, the secretary, who'd been in an affair with Mark Lester for years.
Man, those pictures are tiny now, but I'm too lazy to re-upload them...

12:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone's got their tooth back!

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

No... it's a fake, temporary tooth (and you can't tell but he's still missing a canine despite the replacement).
But it's OK, he should get the real fix soon enough.

7:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home