Monday, January 23, 2006

Cookie Potluck

Last night I celebrated being "an adult" (or, rather, an adult wanna-be, seeing as how I'm 19 and not 21) by hosting a cookie potluck.
Vegetables? Not allowed.
Fruit? Out of the question.
Meat? Get out of my apartment!

We only accept cookies here.

The spread was amazing; soft chocolate chip cookies, petit sables, peanut butter reeses cookies, plain peanut butter cookies, and the elusive (but truly delicious) zuchini cookies! Dining in style, we even had a nice bottle of "Chateau Bessie, cru 2006" and candles.
Okay, so it seemed like a really good idea at the time.
Trouble is, 10 or so cookies later, none of us could really stand the taste of sugar any longer! Today, I have heaps of cookies littered around the apartment, and I don't even have the stomach to eat them...

1 Comments:

Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Could you send me the recipe for the zucchini cookies?

5:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home