Monday, March 07, 2005

Oh week of insanity

So here I am in Steward biology (a broken down building all the way up the hill, which is ever so much fun to trudge to during a snow storm, such as the one currently raging outside), trying not to stress out about the interview I will be having with my professor in fifteen minutes.
Instead, I choose to stress out about everything else.
My checklist:
--Read (and learn) chapters 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 of biopsychology for next tuesday
--Learn carboxylic acids, alcohols, esters, and god knows what else in organic chemistry II for thursday
--Write and prepare lab report for tomorow (heh)
--Don't slack off in all of the other classes I'm taking
--Find an apartment
--Find a job
--Decide if Med school really is worth it
--Get some sleep

That last one, I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit in my schedule. We shall see.
In other news, did anybody feel the earthquake on saturday? I know I didn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger 007 in Africa said...

Another item for your checklist:
-don't waste time by writing in your blog

:)

Seriously though, what are you being interviewed for?

9:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home